- Remy The adventures of a French hockey player
- Olga on the road: Paris Olga visits #IIHFWorlds host cities
- Let’s meet in Paris in 2017! An exceptional show is waiting for you in May
- See you in 2017! Players and fans hope to see you in 2017
Schedule & Results
- Thalys puts on the skates 18 employees of official World Championship partner Thalys visited the French Federation’s headquarters to play ice hockey for ...
- Finally starting Single-game tickets for the games in Paris of the 2017 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship in Germany and France will be availab...
- Russia sweeps in Sweden Many tournaments and exhibition games were played during the February international break. Let’s have a look at the tournaments
- A tennis player on the team World-class tennis player Angelique Kerber is fascinated by ice hockey and gets involved as official ambassador of the 2017 IIH...
The 16 teams are divided into two groups for the Preliminary Round.
The top-four ranked teams of each group advance to the quarter-finals that will be played cross-over. The first-place team in each preliminary-round group plays the fourth-place team of the other group, while the second-place team plays the third-place team of the other group. 1A-4B, 2A-3B, 1B-4A, 2B-3A. The winning teams advance to the semi-finals.